Saturday, December 4, 2010

Solitude

I miss you, your caresses and your words that gave me back confort and strenght. I have always looking for their peace when I was single and searching for your presence
I want to feel you but is not fair to  touch your uncertain contour,
I’m wounded and I wait for you with a red-rose stucked in my heart.
When I’m here waiting, the moment seems an age, but it’s ok ...
eternity hurts  and love burns as well...
so the tear does ...wipe out the soul...
I write to you now and pray for you
We must have patience, life is the same for everyone
Some people go, some people stay and everything is different.
If tomorrow I’ll go, please stay, wait for me, to conclude  in the prologue of our story...



When your flesh screams,  I’m nothing and everything arround us is concave. It remains only the tear ... When I don’t see you, I expect you to appear beside me.
I’m a boat who’s searching a lighthouse on the stormy sea
If you will come, I’ll be the light that will reborn above the water...but you...show up ... get down ....
The lighthouse of my soul.


"Solitude" 2010 by: Ana Emilia Matei
Medium: Acrylic on canvas
Description: 40cm-30cm

4 comments: