Friday, December 3, 2010

Embrace

You know very well who am I for a long time, but you did not want to think that you know. And then I messed up my first pain. There are shooting stars up above the sky and fall again and it will fall time and time again. We have a transient life, the smoke of so many memories passing over the forehead of the stars.You get back on the desert of sleep and then you turn in a key in your soul pocket. What can happen now in the shadow of missing love? You look for dreams but you don’t have them anymore…Your melt longing is gone and you’re hurt by the inner power of thoughts.  I still miss you, my longing for you is still here... What a pity! The flame of love is extinguished in us and remain just two serious-traces of dirty rain.Love ends slowly. We embrace, but our wounds cry tears of blood, red as ruby wine drinked in the holy church. Injured, I look for you and you're slower and powerless. I’ll find you as a shadow. You’ll remain at the end, stuck in the longing, anxious to search love and light but nobody will call your name as I did.


" Embrace - 2010 " by Ana Emilia Matei
Description : 36" X 48"
Medium : Acrylic on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment